Fancy some free games? Amazon has revealed the games Prime Gaming subscribers will be able to get for free this February.
Despite the name, Prime Gaming isn’t a separate service to Amazon Prime – as long as you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber you have access to all Prime Gaming’s benefits. Prime Gaming is for the most part PC based so, freebie wise, console owners are out of luck.
Aside from free games, Prime Gaming offers other benefits, including costumes and other DLC. You can find the full list of content on the Prime Gaming blog here, but it’s the free games that really matter, assuming your gaming backlog isn’t the size of a mid-size skyscraper.
Here, then, are the free games coming to Prime Gaming this February:
- Stellaris – a 4X galactic strategy game.
- Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey – a gloomy Oregon Trail-style survival game set in a ruined world.
- As Far As The Eye – A city builder that puts you in charge of a mobile village.
- Double Kick Heroes – A zombie killing beat-em-up/rhythm game mash-up.
- Golazo! Soccer League – An old-school arcade-style football game.
We’re definitely intrigued by Ashwalkers and, poles apart as they are, we had a real blast with Stellaris and Double Kick Heroes when we got our hands on them. Stellaris is much less of a pick up and play title, but if crushing the galaxy beneath your heel is your thing, it’s a must have. Yes, you can adopt a diplomatic approach but where’s the fun in that, eh?
All these games will be available from February 1st, which means you’ve got just a few days left to snap up Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and January’s other Prime Gaming titles.