Cyberpunk 2077 has finally entered the modern age of consoles with its latest patch introducing dedicated Xbox Series X/S and PS5 versions.
But Cyberpunk 2077‘s latest update, 1.5, also adds a bunch of new fixes and changes to the game, regardless of what format you’re playing on.
We’ve rounded up the key features from the patch notes, which you can read below. Or you can click here to head to the official website, and see the update notes in full.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes: Next-Gen Exclusive Features
- Added ray-traced local light shadows
- Performance Mode: smooth gameplay at 60fps with dynamic 4K scaling
- Ray Tracing Mode: photorealistic shadow and reflection rendering at 30fps with dynamic 4K scaling
- Added performance improvements to decrease number of FPS drops
- Balanced HDR across all platforms
- Various visual improvements
- Added PS5 Activity Cards
- Added Spanish voiceover support (currently only available in next-gen versions)
- Implemented support for spacial audio and 3D sound on PS5.
- Haptic feedback and DualSense speaker implementation on PS5
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.5 Patch Notes: All Platforms
- Apartments can now be rented with a one-time fee in Night City or via the EZEstates website. Four apartments are available, all share a stash, and all can be rented at the same time.
- Interactions in the apartments provide a temporary buff, such as taking a shower makes you “refreshed”, and sleep provides “rested” status
- Tweak appearance when using a mirror in an apartment
- New weapons, scopes and attachments are availablet o purchase at Wilson’s 2nd Amendment Store
- New poses in photo mode
- Multiple fixes to NPC melee and ranged combat AI and reactions
- Enemies are now much better at blocking and evading
- Numerous fixes and balancing to netrunner combat
- Improved crowd reactions and pathfinding
- New drive model – Burn Out Mode to allow brake stands, donuts, drifts or drag-race style launches.
- Car engine and gearbox simulation has been improved
- Economy and open world activities have been tweaked for better balancing
- Rebalanced functionality of clothing mods, and adjusted the amount of mod slots available
- “Easy” difficulty is moderately more challenging (sorry)
- New stats Mitigation Chance and Mitigation Strength have replaced Evasion
- You can now sell unused cyberware at a Ripperdoc
- Various perks have been rebalanced and the skill trees have been tweaked. Any points you previously spent will be reset so you’ll need to reassign them.
- V can now vault/climb through broken glass
All of that is just the tip of the iceberg. Be sure you go read the full patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 before you jump in. Safe to say, returning players can look forward to a much-improved experience.