Got an Amazon Prime subscription? Then you’ve automatically got Prime Gaming which means, next Tuesday, there are a host of free games coming your way.
That’s not the only thing you get with Prime Gaming – there are various in-game bonuses, such as several Doom Eternal skins that you can get your hands on. But, cool as those might be, you’ll have to have those games already. Free games is where it’s at and this month, Prime Gamers will get seven free PC titles.
All the games on offer are PC titles, so you’ll need to download most through Amazon, though some can be redeemed through GOG.com or other stores. The one exception is the aforementioned in-game bonus content. The Dead by Daylight content, for example, is tied to your Dead by Daylight account so it can be used on any platform.
The free games, all of which are available from March 1st are as follows:
- Madden NFL 22 (latest in EA’s American Football series)
- Surviving Mars (a Martian colony management sim)
- Crypto Against All Odds (a Tower defence game)
- looK INside (a family-based narrative adventure)
- Pesterquest (a visual novel set in the Homestuck universe)
- SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech (a card-based RPG)
- The Stillness of the Wind (a melancholy adventure about a women who’s the last to leave her village).
So should you bother claiming any of these? NFL 22 is worth having, though as we remarked in our review, it’s not a big step up from NFL 21. We’ve yet to have our hands on any of the other titles, though we definitely will be picking up The Stillness of the Wind, due to its gloomy but personal premise.
If you haven’t claimed last month’s titles then you’ve got between now and the 1st of March to do so – Stellaris alone is worth snapping up. Check in with us next month to see what Prime Gaming will have to offer in April.