WWE 2K22 launches tomorrow, unless you bought a fancy Deluxe or NWO 4-Life Edition and have been playing since Tuesday, and 2K has just revealed which wrestlers will be available as DLC.
28 additional wrestlers will be added overall, although “playable characters” might be the better term to use. After all, we struggle to recognise the likes of Logan Paul and Machine Gun Kelly as wrestlers in the traditional sense.
The WWE 2K22 DLC characters will be delivered over the course of four months, spread over five DLC packs each containing 5 or 6 wrestlers… sorry, playable characters. A list of each DLC pack, its release date and included playable characters can be found below.
- Release date: 26th April
- Playable characters included: Yokozuna, Umaga, Rikishi, Omos and Kacy Catanzaro
Most Wanted Pack
- Release date: 17th May
- Playable characters included: Cactus Jack, The Boogeyman, Vader, Ilja Dragunov and Indi Hartwell
Stand Back Pack
- Release date: 7th June
- Playable characters included: Hurricane Helms, Stacy Keibler, A-Kid, Wes Lee and Nash Carter
Clowning Around Pack
- Release date: 28th June
- Playable characters included: Doink the Clown, Ronda Rousey, The British Bulldog, Mr. T, Doudrop and Rick Boogs
The Whole Dam Pack
- Release date: 19th July
- Playable characters included: Rob Van Dam, Logan Paul, Machine Gun Kelly, LA Knight, Xia Li and Commander Azeez
As ever, each of these packs will be available separately. If you want the full WWE 2K22 experience, however, there’s a Season Pass available that includes them all. It’s worth mentioning the both the Deluxe and NWO 4-Life editions of the game also include the season pass.
You can read our review in progress of WWE 2K22 right here. We’re really enjoying our time with the game so far, and it’s safe to say that we think a year away has been good for the series. We’ll have our final thoughts of the game up soon.