Seven new games are coming to Xbox Game Pass in the first half of March – and some of them are worth getting excited about.
The biggest news is that Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is joining Xbox Game Pass ranks on 10th March. This single-player adventure only released in October last year, when we called it “one of Marvel’s best videogame outings yet”. Very strong words there, but we stand by them.
It isn’t alone in impressive games coming to Game Pass, though. Here’s everything else you have to look forward to this month:
- Far: Changing Tides (cloud, console and PC) comes to Game Pass today. In our review, we praised its wonderful soundtrack, its puzzles, and its quiet, solitary gameplay.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator is already on Game Pass for console and PC, but from today it’s also available to play via the cloud. Fly a plane on your mobile phone. Revolutionary.
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII comes to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC on 3rd March.
- Kentucky Route Zero (cloud, console and PC) will be available on Xbox Game Pass from 10th March
- Lawn Mowing Simulator is already available for PC and Xbox Series X/S, but on 10th March the Xbox One version will also be available via Game Pass.
- Young Souls will be joining Xbox Game Pass for cloud, console and PC on day one on 10th March.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (cloud, console and PC) – we’ve already covered this one, but you can jump in from 10th March.
What is leaving Xbox Game Pass in March?
New games coming to Xbox Game Pass, sadly, means that some games must leave. These four games will be leaving the services on 15th March. That gives you two weeks to play them or purchase them via a discount.
- Nier: Automata
- Torchlight III
- The Surge 2