Today, Microsoft has lifted the lid on the games coming to Xbox Game Pass in the first half of June.
June’s first Xbox Game Pass drop isn’t quite as big as what we’re used to: six new games are coming to the service. Two of those are titles we already knew about; Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor: Marching Fire Edition , part of Ubisoft’s expanding presence on the service.
But the other four are a varied and eclectic mix, including one day one release. No matter what types of games you’re into, hopefully one of the Xbox Game Pass June releases will appeal to you.
Here’s what’s hitting the subscription service in the next week:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition– 1st June (console, PC and cloud)
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection – 2nd June (console and PC)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – 7th June (console, PC and cloud)
- Chorus – 7th June (console, PC and cloud)
- Disc Room – 7th June (console, PC and cloud)
- Spacelines from the Far Out – 7th June (console, Pc and cloud)
These six games will lead us up nicely to the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, held on 12th June. It’s likely that the show will reveal a host of new games coming to Game Pass, and so June’s second drop will probably be earlier than usual.
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass in June
Of course, new games coming to Game Pass mean that some titles must leave. The following five games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on 15th June:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)