Want to get your hands on some Red Dead Online money without having to spend real-world cash? Horse races will currently net you up four times the usual dough.
If you’ve never tackled Red Dead Online, it’s well worth putting on your cowboy boots for for, though it’s never quite achieved the popularity of Grand Theft Auto Online. It began life as the online component of Red Dead Redemption 2 but, like Grand Theft Auto Online, is now available as a separate title, gracing the PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
As for the bonuses, the following bonuses run between now and May 9th:
- 4X RDO$ on Standard Races, 3X Gold on Open Races, and 5X XP on Target Races
- 40% off a Bounty Hunter Novice or Promising Role Item for completing any Bounty Hunter Mission
- 50% off the Fast Travel Post for completing “A One Horse Deal”
Then, when May 10th rolls around, the following become available, up until May 16th:
- 40% off a Collector Novice or Promising Role Item for Collectors who reach Rank 10 and above
- RDO$100 bonus for winning 2 rounds of Open Target Races
There are other bonuses available beyond that and you can find the full details here. That said, we’ve had just as much fun messing around in Red Dead Online as we have completing actual activities. And we tip our hats to the brave, silly souls who participated in the Stew Bowl Challenge.
Red Dead Online is available for PlayStation 4/5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC, individually or as part of Red Dead Redemption 2, also available for Google Stadia.