One of the problems with having a successful zoo in Let’s Build a Zoo is that you won’t be able to fit all the people on one bus. So: can you buy a new one?
The answer is yes, you can buy a bus in Let’s Build a Zoo. However, the buses available to you will depend on how far you are into the game and how much research you’ve done. The good news is you don’t need to bin your old buses: you can have several buses running at once.
In order to be able to buy a new bus in Let’s Build a Zoo, you need to do the following:
- Go to the ticket office by clicking (or pressing ‘A’ on an Xbox controller) on your zoo gates. You can also use the left trigger to go through the quick select menu.
- Go across to “Transport” and select it.
- Select a route. Initially, only one route will be available to you.
- Go down to “order more” and select a bus to order. Bigger buses carry more people, but they’re more expensive.
- Go back to the main Transport Timetable for that route.
- The bus you’ve purchased should go into service but if not, click on the “Buses Not in Use” panel and that will add it to that route’s buses.
Remember, if you want bigger capacity buses in Let’s Build a Zoo, you’ll need to put in some research via the Research Hub.