Are your Let’s Build a Zoo staff members overworked? Do they need a little more help? Here’s how to hire new staff in Let’s Build a Zoo.
Figuring how to hire staff in Let’s Build a Zoo involves going to the ticket office, either through the quick select shortcut wheel or by clicking on the office itself, which is attached to the zoo gates. Once you’ve hired a staff member you can click on them to fire them, move them and so forth.
So, if you want to hire anyone, here’s what to do:
- Select the ticket office/gates at the bottom of the zoo directly (‘A’ on Xbox or ‘X’ on PlayStation) or hold down the left trigger to bring the quick select shortcut wheel up and select it there.
- Select the “Park Staff” tab.
- Select the role you want to hire for.
- Go the second tab on that box (right shoulder button).
- Select “Recruit”.
- Select “Open Job Positions”.
- Choose how you’re going to advertise.
It’ll take a while for applicants to apply for the role – the Estimated Waiting Time will tell you how long. However, the more you spend advertising the quicker that wait time will be. When you come back to that tab you’ll have applications to review and, if you so choose, hire.
Staff will be unlocked as you progress through Let’s Build a Zoo, so not all will be available right away. You can also hire staff through their respective buildings, e.g. a Researcher through the Research Lab. And if you want to fire any staff member, you can do so by clicking on the staff member or through the Park Staff tab.