Are you stuck making a healing poultice in The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow? Stuck because you can’t find flirtwort? Here’s how to find it.
To progress through The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow, you’ll need to make a poultice so that, in turn, you can get a bucket of milk. The poultice in question requires flirtwort and elderflower. Here’s how you can get elderflower, but how do you find flirtwort in The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow?
You won’t find it growing just anywhere – the only place you can find flirtwort is in the church tower garden. So how do you get in there? It’s a little simpler than getting elderflower, fortunately.
The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow isn’t as linear as some adventures but still, some events won’t take place till others occur. If you’ve not seen Father Roache, the vicar, leaving his church, you need to concentrate on other items on your to-do list. Once you’ve visited the church, and he’s walked out in front of you, heading out of town, you can proceed.
Here’s what to do:
- Go inside the church and speak to Mrs De Plancy.
- Talk to her about the Tower Garden and exhaust all topics of conversation till she mentions a spare key.
- Go outside the church and look at the plaques. Look at the plaque on the bottom, fourth row from the right, with the Romeo and Juliet reference.
- Sine Father Roache is a Shakespeare fan, this is where he’s put his spare key.
- Use the chisel to remove the plaster and get the key.
- Now, go to the door to the left of the main church door.
- Use the key on the door to go to the top.
- At the top, click on the potted plant at the far right. This should give you flirtwort.
And there you have it. That’s how you find flirtwort in The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow.