In case you missed the news, Return to Monkey Island is making its way to Xbox next week. And it’ll be leading the charge of Xbox Game Pass releases in November.
That’s not the only game that Xbox Game Pass subscribers have to look forward to, of course. November is shaping up to be a good month for the service, with several brand new releases launching straight into Game Pass. Of course, what’s announced here by Microsoft is only for the first half of November: we’ll have more to look forward to in a couple of weeks.
Her are the games coming to Xbox Game Pass between now and 15th November:
Available on Xbox Game Pass from today:
- The Legend of Tianding (Day One release; console, PC and cloud)
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC)
- The Walking Dead: Michonne (PC)
Coming to Game Pass on 3rd November
- Ghost Song (Day One release; console, PC and cloud)
Coming on 8th November
- Football Manager 2023 (Day One release; PC)
- Football Manager 2023 Console Edition (Day One release; console, PC and cloud)
- Return to Monkey Island (console, PC and cloud)
- Vampire Survivors (console)
- Pentiment (Day One release; console, PC and cloud)
- Somerville (Day One release; console and PC)
You can read more about the new releases, and everything else coming to Game Pass, on the Xbox Wire blog.
Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass in November
Of course, new games arriving on Xbox Game Pass means that some older games must leave the service. To make way for this year’s iteration, Football Manager 2022 will be leaving on 8th November. Five more games will be leaving on 15th November:
- Art of Rally
- Fae Tactics
- Next Space Rebel
- One Step From Eden
That gives you two weeks left to play them. If you want to keep access to any of those games, you can purchase them and benefit from a discount of up to 20% thanks to your Game Pass membership.