This April’s Xbox Game Pass titles have been unveiled, including Ghostwire: Tokyo, which sees you ghostbusting your way across a haunted city.
Even better, this spook-em-up is arriving on Game Pass on the day of its Xbox Series X|S release. April’s line up also includes another day 1 release, Minecraft: Legends. Hang on.. didn’t Ghostwire: Tokyo come out last year? It did but, on console, it was exclusive to the PlayStation 5.
It’s also getting a free update (across all platforms) on the same day. It can be a bit of a slow burn but if you want to take on ghosts with something other than a proton pack it’s worth checking out. And Minecraft: Legends? Let’s face it, this action-strategy game is bound to do well, merely by virtue of having the word Minecraft in the title.
But what else is on offer? There are a few titles on the way as well as a handful exiting the service. Here are the titles that make up April’s first Game Pass wave.
- Loop Hero (Console and PC) – out now
- Iron Brigade (Cloud and Console) – April 6
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 12
- NHL 23 (Console) EA Play – April 13 – Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers only.
- Minecraft Legends (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 18
We’ve yet to tackle NHL 23 or Iron Brigade but Loop Hero is absolutely worth your time. We described it as “..a dense and addictive game, unlike anything else you’ve played”.
So that’s what’s arriving – what’s on the way out? Here are the titles making an exit.
- Life is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Moonglow Bay (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Panzer Corps II (PC)
- Rainbow Six Extraction (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
You can expect a second wave of games to be announced mid-month. And if you’re an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, don’t forget to check out this month’s Xbox Games With Gold games.