May’s second wave of Game Pass titles has been revealed, with the excellently named Massive Chalice and more joining the service.
Massive Chalice doesn’t quite live up to its awesome name but it’s still worth a play and it’s just one of the many titles arriving this month. If you’re a fan of the Amnesia series you might will be wondering where Amnesia: The Bunker is. It has, unfortunately, been delayed so it’s likely to turn up in June’s first wave of Game Pass titles.
Cassette Beasts, a strange, musically-inspired Pokemon-style RPG is also set to arrive this month. It arrived on PC in April but it’s making its console debut this month and promises to be a fun little oddity.
So what else is on offer? Here’s the full list of titles you can play, provided you’ve got an active Game Pass subscription.
- FIFA 23 (Console and PC) EA Play – Out Now
- Eastern Exorcist (Console and PC) – May 18
- Ghostlore (Console) – May 18
- Planet of Lana (Console and PC) – May 23
- Cassette Beasts (Console) – May 25
- Massive Chalice (Cloud and Console) – May 25
- Railway Empire 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 25
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Console and PC) – May 30
Planet Lana and Railway Empire 2 are all both 0 day releases, with the former looking particularly promising. We’ve had our eye on Planet Lana, which sees you roaming an alien planet in search of your sister, for a while now. It was set for a 2022 release but was pushed back nearly a year. Here’s hoping it’s worth the wait.
There are also several games exiting Game Pass. Here’s what’s leaving at the end of May:
- Europa Universalis (PC)
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Floppy Knights (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
So, this is your last chance to go lawn mowing, absolutely free. We’re not kidding, either – it’s a genuinely relaxing game and you’ll regret missing out. Go on, you know you want to.