Are you struggling to find the four answers to today’s Quordle on 3 December? Don’t worry: let us help you. Since the beginning of 2022, we’ve been tirelessly playing Quordle every night when the clock strikes midnight. This free-to-play browser game is a riff on Wordle: rather than guessing one word, you’re tasked with guessing four. It’s a little trickier, sure, but finding the correct answer to a daily Quordle is oh-so-satisfying.
Wordle came first, of course, and so Quordle is seen as a copycat of sorts. But that doesn’t mean you should snub this fun daily game. In our opinion, it takes the Wordle formula and makes it better by adding a new layer of challenge to it. But if you’re here, you’re probably already playing, and so you already know that.
If you’re looking for the answer to today’s Quordle on 3 December, keep on reading.
How to play Quordle
You’ll find Quordle at quordle.com. You can play on your PC, your laptop or your phone – just about anywhere you can access a browser.
This daily word game tasks you with correctly guessing four five-letter words in nine attempts. Each word occupies its own grid, and each guess that you make will count towards each grid, helping you figure out each of the words simultaneously.
If you guess a letter correctly and it’s in the right place, it’ll be highlighted in green. If the letter appears in the word but in a different position, it’ll be yellow. (Your colours may vary depending on your settings, but there’ll be an obvious distinction.) If a colour has no shading, then you know it doesn’t appear in a word.
Guessing four words at once instead of just one sounds tricky – and sometimes it is. But having those extra attempts is very handy, and correctly solving one word can help you find the answers to the words remaining in your Quordle puzzle.
Tips for playing Quordle
Before we give you the answer to today’s Quordle puzzle, how about some tips to help you solve it by yourself? Go on – you’ll feel good if you manage to crack it!
- Find good starting words. Just like Wordle, having strong starting words makes all the difference. Go for words that contain multiple vowels and common consonants.
- Don’t get hung up on one word. Sometimes, you can get one of those annoying words that can be many things. Don’t waste too many guesses on one word. Try to figure out one of the other three – you might end up revealing an important clue for the word you’re stuck on.
- Practice! As they always say, “practice makes perfect”. That’s certainly true for Quordle. And there’s just the thing for it: a free practice mode that you can play as often as you like.
Quordle clues for 3 December
Before we reveal the answer to today’s Quordle on 3 December, let’s share with you some clues. These first clues will help you figure out some letters that appear across all four words:
- Two words end in E
- Two words begin with W
- There are no Us
And this second set of clues provides crossword-style prompts for each of the four words in today’s Quordle.
- Branch (from a tree)
- Two times
- Cry of excitement
Quordle answer on 3 December
Hopefully you found our clues helpful and you were able to solve today’s Quordle by yourself! If not, don’t worry. Read on to find the solution to Quordle on 3 December. These are the four answers, starting in the top left and finishing in the bottom right:
Previous Quordle answers
Wondering about previous answers? Here are the Quordle words from previous days:
- 2 December: DEPOT, MODAL, PANIC, GRUFF
- 1 December: NORTH, PUPPY, THINK, PLUCK
- 30 November: AMBLE, BRIAR, BERTH, ABOUT
- 29 November: OMEGA, KOALA, ABOVE, TROLL
- 28 November: PESKY, PIECE, PASTE, BRACE
- 27 November: ASIDE, DIMLY, LOCAL, CLUMP
- 26 November: CHORD, HORSE, VERSE, AHEAD
- 25 November: VOUCH, DECOY, MIRTH, TWANG
- 24 November: CUTIE, TWIRL, FLUSH, MUMMY
- 23 November: PROXY, CARRY, SHEAR, SHADE