Hello and welcome to GameSpew!
We started life in January 2015 in the wondrous town of Rotherham in Yorkshire, UK. Richard Seagrave and Kim Snaith, both lifelong gamers, decided to turn their passion into something productive – and so their tiny blog GameSpew was born.
Four years later, GameSpew is now visited by over 250,000 people from around the world every month, making it one of the largest independently-operated game websites in the UK. Rich and Kim, along with a small team of talented writers, create fresh content every day.
Whether big or small, created by a massive studio or by one person, if a game catches our eye, we’ll talk about it. From reviews to opinion pieces to lists, we create a wide range of entertaining and informative content that covers all formats and all tastes.
Have something to suggest or want to get in touch? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our review policy here.
The GameSpew Team
- Richard Seagrave, Co-founder and Editor in Chief (@Spewer_Rich)
- Kim Snaith, Co-founder and Editor in Chief (@ichangedmyname)
- Stan Cohen, staff writer (@TriForce_Review)
- Chris Mc, staff writer (@MarmaladeBus)
- Rebecca Smith, staff writer (@sugarohsnappeas)
- Dave ‘Diggy’ Welch, news writer (@thediggyb)
Want to pitch an article at us? We accept freelance pitches, though have a very modest budget. We’re open to any and all article ideas, so drop us an email at email@example.com if you have something you think we might be interested in.