Another E3 conference is in the bag, and Ubisoft came and went with a bit of a bang.
The reveal of the latest Watch Dogs game was undoubtedly the biggest highlight, but with a lot of Tom Clancy, a couple of new IPs and a whole lot of energy, there was plenty else to get excited about too.
Missed the livestream? Worry not – here’s everything that was announced at Ubisoft’s E3 2019 briefing.
- The show opened with the official reveal of Watch Dogs Legion, and it looks incredible. Set in a fantastic rendition of London, you can recruit members to the resistance. Each NPC has strengths and weaknesses – recruit those who are suitable for your objective. It’s coming 6th March 2020.
- Mythic Quest Raven’s Banquet comedy TV series announced for Apple TV.
- Rainbow Six Siege is getting new content from tomorrow: Operation Phantom Sight.
- Available right now, Adventure Time is merging with Brawlhalla. Finn and Jake will be playable characters, as well as a new game mode and a new stage.
- We got another look at Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and it looks great. John Bernthal (The Walking Dead, Punisher) took to the stage to talk about the game with his dog, who was very cute. The game’s launching on October 4th, and there’ll be a beta on September 5th.
- Elite Squad announced for mobile, where characters from Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy games collide. Can register your interest now.
- Just Dance 2020 announced. It wouldn’t be an Ubisoft E3 conference without a dance routine. It’s coming in November to PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch and, er, Wii.
- A new limited-time event coming to For Honor. Called Shadows of the Hitokiri, it’s available now until later this month.
- Rainbow Six Quarantine has been announced, focusing on three player tactical co-op. It’ll test your tactical skills and survival instincts. You’ll need to play as a team to overcome a dangerous parasite. No release date yet, though.
- The Division 2 will be free-to-play between 13th – 16th June. First major update being released in July. Episode 1 will bring new missions and more. Episode 2 releasing this autumn, bringing with it a new raid. Episode 3 is coming early 2020.
- There’s a Division movie being made with Netflix…
- Uplay Plus announced, Ubisoft’s subscription service. It’ll cost $14.99 a month, and will give you access to 100+ games and DLC, including new releases. It comes to PC in September, and will be on Stadia in 2020.
- A game that leaked a couple of weeks ago, roller derby PvP sport game Roller Champions has been officially announced. You can play a free demo of the game right now for a limited time.
- The briefing ended with a new IP announcement: Gods and Monsters. Launching 25th February 2020, it looks very much like Zelda: Breath of the Wild crossed with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
And that’s a wrap! If you’d rather see the whole thing, you can see the show below.