If you’re in the market for some new gaming peripherals, Amazon UK has some deals worth checking out.
As part of its Black Friday blowout, Amazon has slashed the prices of a huge range of Razer products. From keyboards to headsets to mice to speakers, many items are half price or more. So if you’ve been looking to pick something from Razer up for a while, now might be a good time.
Of particular note is the Razer Kishi, a mobile controller that wraps around your Android device. It’s perfect for Xbox Cloud gaming, or playing a multitude of other Android games. Its RRP is £90, but it’s currently available for just £50.
There’s also a huge saving to be had on one of Razer’s most expensive keyboards. The Huntsman V2 usually retails at £250, but it’s less than half price at just £140.
We’ve rounded up the best of the deals below. There are some great bargains to be had here!
- Seiren X Microphone – was £100, now £44
- DeathAdder Essential Mouse – was £30, now £17
- Razer Kraken X Headset – was £50, now £26.29
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Mouse – was £70 now £30
- Barracuda X Headset – was £100, now £56
- Kraken Kitty Edition Headset – was £150 now £66
- Viper Ultimate Mouse – was £170, now £63
- Basilisk X Mouse – was £60, now £28.39
- Razer Wolverine V2 Xbox Controller – was £100, now £60
- Huntsman V2 Analog Keyboard – was £250, now £140
- Nommo Chroma Speakers – was £170, now £92
- Goliathus Mousemat – was £60, now £32
- Kishi Android Controller – was £90, now £50
- Kiyo Streaming Camera – was £100, now £49
- BlackWidow V3 Pro Keyboard – was £230, now £102
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Keyboard – was £130, now £67