It’s the weekend which means everyone’s favourite exotic arms dealer is back in Destiny 2. Make sure to stop by and check out Xur’s inventory.
This week in Destiny 2, you can find Xur in the Tower Hangar, in the left-hand corner, near the Dead Orbit vendor.
As usual, Xur’s inventory offers an exotic piece of armour for each class type, one exotic weapon, an exotic engram, and the Five of Swords consumable. If you’re curious where Xur is this week, now you know, so let’s take a look at exactly what his inventory has in stock this week!
What Does Xur Have This Week?
For those with the Legendary Shards to spare, here’s what you can buy from Xur this week:
- Black Talon: Exotic Sword that fires void projectiles (29 Legendary Shards)
- Hunter – Knucklehead Radar: Exotic Helmet that provides radar while ADS and enhanced radar when crouched (23 Legendary Shards)
- Titan – Lion Rampant: Exotic Leg Armour that increases maneuverability and air hipfire accuracy when using Lift (23 Legendary Shards)
- Warlock – Aeon Soul: Exotic Gauntlets that grant energy to nearby Aeon Cultists when throwing grenades (23 Legendary Shards)
- Exotic Engram: Will offer a random drop from its loot pool. You can preview the engram’s loot pool to see if it’s worth getting or not. Though keep in mind this engram will be close to your max light, so it might be worth getting anyway (97 Legendary Shards)
- Five of Swords: Used to apply modifiers to Nightfall Strikes, but you can only have one at a time, so if you’ve already got one you’re good to go
When Does Xur Arrive and Leave?
Xur will arrive in his random location on Friday at the daily reset time. When is the daily reset in Destiny 2? Here’s a quick guide to when Xur arrives on Friday:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- West Coast US: 10am (PT)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EST)
After spending some time hanging out over the weekend, Xur will leave at the start of the weekly reset, which occurs on Tuesday. When is the weekly reset for Destiny? Here’s when you can expect Xur to leave on Tuesday:
- UK: 5pm (BST)
- Europe: 6pm (CEST)
- West Coast US: 9am (PT)
- East Coast US: 12pm (EST)
That’s where Xur is in Destiny 2 this week and what he’s offering! Hope he’s got something that you’ve been looking for!