It’s the weekend which means everyone’s favorite exotic arms dealer is back in Destiny 2. Make sure to stop by and check out his inventory.
This week, you can find Xur in Destiny 2 in the EDZ, specifically in the Winding Cove, near the wrecked Ketch on the hill. As usual, Xur’s inventory offers an exotic piece of armour for each class type, one exotic weapon, an exotic engram, and the Five of Swords consumable. If you’re curious where Xur is this week, now you know, so let’s take a look at exactly what his inventory has in stock this week!
What Does Xur Have This Week?
For those with the Legendary Shards to spare, here’s what you can buy from Xur this week:
- The Colony: Exotic Grenade Launcher that fires insectoid robot grenades that seek out enemies (29 Legendary Shards)
- Hunter – Raiden Flux: Exotic Chest Piece that grants buffed damage and duration to Arc Staff when you chain Arc Staff hits (23 Legendary Shards)
- Titan – Mask of the Quiet One: Exotic Helmet which grants ability energy when taking damage and heals on kills when at critical health (23 Legendary Shards)
- Warlock – Crown of Tempests: Exotic Helmet that restores Arc abilities when you Arc ability kills (23 Legendary Shards)
- Exotic Engram: Will offer a random drop from its loot pool. You can preview the engram’s loot pool to see if it’s worth getting or not. Though keep in mind this engram will be close to your max light, so it might be worth getting anyway (97 Legendary Shards)
- Five of Swords: Used to apply modifiers to Nightfall Strikes, but you can only have one at a time, so if you’ve already got one you’re good to go
- Invitation Quest: Quest step (depends on what step you’re on) having to do with ‘The Nine’ (9 Legendary Shards)
When Does Xur Arrive and Leave?
Xur will arrive in his random location on Friday at the daily reset time. When is the daily reset in Destiny 2? Here’s a quick guide to when Xur arrives on Friday:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- West Coast US: 10am (PT)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EST)
After spending some time hanging out over the weekend, Xur will leave at the start of the weekly reset, which occurs on Tuesdays. When is the weekly reset for Destiny? Here’s when you can expect Xur to leave on Tuesday:
- UK: 5pm (BST)
- Europe: 6pm (CEST)
- West Coast US: 9am (PT)
- East Coast US: 12pm (EST)
That’s where Xur is in Destiny 2 this week and what he’s offering! Hope he’s got something that you’ve been looking for!