Microsoft has revealed Xbox Game Pass’s first wave of titles, including upcoming tongue-in-cheek university sim Two Point Campus.
Granted, we knew this Two Point Hospital follow-up was on the cards but given Xbox Game Pass subscribers are getting it for free, there’s no reason not to dive in. At the very least, your University will have less dead wizards than Hogwarts, with its murder tree, nightmare snake and suspicious lack of Ofsted inspections.
However, Two Point Hospital isn’t the only game arriving on Day One. There are several titles, Xbox and PC alike that you can play the moment they’re released. All in all, this month sees the release of four Xbox, PC and cloud titles alongside three PC-only games. So then, here are the games on offer, along with when you can get your hands on them.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Out Now
- Shenzhen I/O (PC) – August 4th
- Turbo Golf Racing (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – August 4th
- Two Point Campus (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 9th
- Cooking Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 11th
- Expeditions: Rome (PC) – August 11th
- Offworld Trading Company (PC) – August 11th
Ghost Recon Wildlands is worth messing with, particularly if open-world games are your thing, and Cooking Simulator could also be fun though, disappointingly, the post-apocalyptic Shelter DLC isn’t available on Xbox as yet.
However, there are also six titles leaving Xbox Game Pass, including the weapon-based dating sim Boyfriend Dungeon. There’s the possibility they may return later, assume it’s your last chance to play them for free. The titles in question, leaving this August 15th, are:
- Boyfriend Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Library of Ruina (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Starmancer (Game Preview) (PC)
- Train Sim World 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
This is just the first wave of August’s Xbox Game Pass titles, there’ll be a second lot revealed in the middle of August. Check back in here then and we’ll be able to tell you what’s on offer.