The Forza Horizon 4 Series 9 Update brings a new round of The Eliminator, more quality of life improvements and new cars including the LEGO Bugatti Chiron.
Round 3 of Forza Horizon 4‘s Eliminator will be all about speed, so there are a few new added vehicles, which have all been upgraded for maximum performance and outfitted with patrol lights.
Check them out below:
- Level 2: 1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8
- Level 2: 1966 Hillman Imp
- Level 3: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor
- Level 3: 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
- Level 4: 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
- Level 6: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- Level 7: 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
- Level 7: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Level 8: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Level 9: 2016 BMW M4 GTS
- Level 9: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Level 9: 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
- Level 10: 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
You should also be excited about the brand new cars arriving with this month’s update. Score the wild 2019 Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro by completing 50% of the Winter Festival Playlist, and the 2010 Lexus LFA by completing 50% of the Summer Festival Playlist. If you can beat the Summer Seasonal Championship “It’s Never Over With a Rover” on at least Expert level difficulty, you can get your hands on the lovely 1984 Rover SD1, and the prize for beating the Winter Seasonal Championship “Is It a Bird? Is it a Plane?” on Expert difficulty is the 1994 Ford Supervan3.
Owners of the LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack can also get a 2017 LEGO Bugatti Chiron by heading over to the northeast corner of the map and completing the new event there, providing you have unlocked the Master Builder’s house. Players who don’t have the DLC can try out the car for free by checking out the Season 19 Rivals Event.
Forza Horizon 4 is available on Xbox One and PC. Head over to the game’s official website for more information on the Season 19 update.