Given Peter Parker’s exploits at the Daily Bugle over the years, it seems fitting that Marvel’s Spider-Man has one of the best photo modes we’ve seen for ages.
There are a whole bunch of different filters to play with, all of which have names that make sense like noir, war film, bleach and, my personal favourite, Spider-Chrome. You’ll use these in combination with a whole bunch of different frames including, most excitingly, the ability to produce your own Spider-Man comic book covers and Daily Bugle front pages.
And then, should you wish, you can cover your composition in cartoon stickers, text bubbles, comic book text, and spider webs. All of this is pretty easy to use and provides the perfect opportunity to show off Spider-Man’s stunning graphics. So, without further ado, here’s just a sample of what we’ve created so far.
1 of 12
More photo modes
- Look How Beautiful Planet Alpha Is
- Racing Offline in ONRUSH is Second to its Excellent Photo Mode
- The Honest, Surreal, and Often Brutal Beauty of Far Cry 5
- The Beautiful Absurdity of Assassin’s Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs
- A Photo Journey Through Shadow Of The Colossus
- Super Mario Odyssey’s Snapshot Mode is All About Having Fun