Riddle round the rosies.
Us pirates don’t always have to be scallywags to each other, so we at GameSpew are back once again to help you with a riddle. Avast ye, this quick guide will show you where to find the grave of the Kraken’s prey on Crooked Masts in Sea of Thieves - a small and rocky island. There aren’t many places to dig on this island, so items of interest stick out here.
The wording of your riddle in Sea of Thieves may have some differences to ours, but the grave of the Kraken’s prey will be in the same spot. Here’s the riddle we got:
The Crooked Masts is the golden key, between the sky and the deep blue sea.
At the North West grave of the Kraken’s prey ye are almost there, 7 paces South East dig treasure bare.
We’re at the north easterly entrance into Crooked Masts at the start of the video. From there it’s a simple run following the north path around, and then a small collection of rocks with a larger pointed one is where you’ll find the grave. The video below will show you the location of the grave of the kraken’s prey.
We missed with our first dig by what felt like a centimetre, but the treasure was found, and after dealing with skeletons, a castaway’s chest was our measly reward.
More Sea of Thieves
- Where to Find the Five Barnacled Pots on Crescent Isle
- Where to Find the Three Skull Totem on Sunken Grove
- Where to Find the Skull of the Candlemaker on Lone Cove
- Where to Find the Caged Explorer on Devil’s Ridge
- How and Where to Catch Animals in Sea of Thieves
- How to Fight the Kraken in Sea of Thieves