Red Dead Redemption 2 is a long game.
While you’d normally blast through a single-player story-driven game in a weekend, that’s not the case with Rockstar’s latest Western epic. In fact, some people might struggle to finish it in a month.
There are six chapters in Red Dead Redemption 2, and most of them will take at least five hours to complete, even if you rush through them. And finishing chapter six isn’t the end of the story, either.
While most games have short epilogues to tie up any loose ends, Red Dead Redemption 2‘s is split in two parts and lasts longer than many full-price games. So, just when you think your time with Red Dead Redemption 2 is over, you’ve got more twists to discover and playthrough.
All in all, you really are looking at a 60-hour plus experience with Red Dead Redemption 2. Despite its gargantuan length though, our advice is to take your time with it and enjoy its world. It’s really how the game is meant to played, and you’ll be happy you did when the credits roll.
More Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Review (Spoiler Free)
- Watch Our Spoiler Free Red Dead Redemption 2 Video Review
- A Journey Through Red Dead Redemption 2, In 4K Pictures
- 13 Tips to Get You Started in Red Dead Redemption 2
- How to Unlock Fast Travel
- How to Increase Your Health, Stamina and Dead Eye Meters
- How to Cook Food
- How to Bond With Your Horse
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Use Photo Mode
- How to Change to First Person or Cinematic Camera