Rage 2‘s open world is big, and so you’re not going to want to go everywhere on foot.
Luckily, you can usually find a vehicle or two at every landmark, but what if you get stuck in the middle of nowhere? Well, Rage 2 allows you to simply call in a vehicle to your location.
Calling in a vehicle costs a small amount of money, but it’s worth it. You simply have to open up the game’s menu, press the left or right shoulder button to move over to the Vehicles tab, highlight the vehicle you want to call in, and then press the X button on Xbox One or the Square button on PS4. Your requested vehicle will then instantly appear.
At the start of Rage 2 there’ll only be one vehicle you can call in – the Phoenix – but by completing certain tasks you can open up a wide variety of vehicles. Try to amass them all, then you’ll have plenty of options when roaming the apocalyptic wasteland. Each and every one has its own strengths and weaknesses, after all.
More Rage 2 Guides
- What difficulty should you play Rage 2 on?
- Can you play Rage 2 in co-op?
- How to repair your vehicle
- How to fast travel
- How to unlock and change skins
- How to unlock more vehicles
- How to call a vehicle to your location
- How to craft items
- How to obtain and upgrade Nanotrite abilities
- How to obtain and upgrade guns
- How to restore your health
- How to switch between gadgets
- How to save your game
- How to enable cheats
- How to enable Danny Dyer
- How to use Photo Mode