The wastelands of Rage 2 are dangerous, so every once in a while you’re going to need to repair the vehicle you’re driving.
Technically, there’s only one vehicle in Rage 2 that you can repair – the Phoenix. Every other vehicle is pretty much expendable. The Phoenix is equipped with a safety chip, you see, which prevents it from being destroyed.
To repair the Phoenix, all you need to do is move around to the front of it and use Focus by pressing and holding the left shoulder button. After a short while the vehicle will be repaired, and you can carry on your adventure.
Unfortunately, the same thing can’t be done to repair other vehicles. When driving anything other than the Phoenix, you need to be careful that the thing doesn’t blow up with you in it. Generally, it’s a good idea to find another vehicle out in the open world when your armour gets low, or call one in for a small amount of money. Maybe just call in the Phoenix, eh?
More Rage 2 Guides
- What difficulty should you play Rage 2 on?
- Can you play Rage 2 in co-op?
- How to repair your vehicle
- How to fast travel
- How to unlock and change skins
- How to unlock more vehicles
- How to call a vehicle to your location
- How to craft items
- How to obtain and upgrade Nanotrite abilities
- How to obtain and upgrade guns
- How to restore your health
- How to switch between gadgets
- How to save your game
- How to enable cheats
- How to enable Danny Dyer
- How to use Photo Mode